The past year has been busy in the labor and employment law field. Foley Hoag recently presented a webinar detailing the latest legal developments.
Watch the recording:
Topics discussed include:
- Upcoming changes to the overtime regulations
- The expansion of the “joint employer” doctrine
- The increasingly aggressive EEOC
- Legislative initiatives to change non-compete law
- Pay equity laws
- Current issues in immigration laws
- Michael L. Rosen, Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
- Punam Singh Rogers, Immigration Counsel, Foley Hoag LLP
- Christopher Feudo, Attorney, Foley Hoag LLP
To download a copy of the slides, please click here.