On April 25, 2019, a federal judge in Washington, D.C. set a September 30, 2019 deadline for employers to begin complying with the U.S. Equal Opportunity Commission’s (EEOC) recently revived pay data collection rule. Accordingly, employers with 100 or more employees – more than 60,000 employers – must submit 2018 pay data to the EEOC by September 30, 2019.
Category Archives: EEOC
The past year has been busy in the labor and employment law field. Foley Hoag recently presented a webinar detailing the latest legal developments.
Watch the recording:
Topics discussed include:
- Upcoming changes to the overtime regulations
- The expansion of the “joint employer” doctrine
- The increasingly aggressive EEOC
- Legislative initiatives to change non-compete law
- Pay equity laws
- Current issues in immigration laws